Christmas gift guide for stained-glass artists
Stained glass artists deserve the best this Christmas. If you are picking out the perfect Christmas gift for a stained glass artist this season, you will want to find something that stands out. Stained glass is a totally unique art form that requires some nifty tools to get the best out of it. Here, you’ll find the best gifts for stained glass artists in your life (or treat yourself to a little luxury!).
Sit back and browse this list to find unique (and useful!) gifts that stained glass artists will love. Everything from cheap stocking fillers (these gifts start at less than $10!) to high-quality materials and equipment that will take their stained glass to the next level.
- 16 Pieces Start-up Tool Set – Great value for money for any stained-glass beginner as it contains such a large selection of tools.
- Digital Soldering Station – This is super great quality for the price and heats up really fast! Definitely recommended.
- MaxGrain 20 Sheets Variety Stained Glass Sheets – Really great variety of colours and this size is perfect for making most small stained glass items without taking up too much storage room.
- Glass Cutter Kit – Really super cutter, the snap pliers are a game-changer and are as sharp as your score marks.
- Mixed Color Stained Glass Pieces – Such a good variety of colours and shapes for the price. The shapes are really useful for mosaics.
- Rainbow Stained Glass Sheets – The sheets are small but gorgeous, very pretty iridescence and a good variety of colors.
- Premium Stained Glass Start-Up Kit – Great starter kit for stained glass artists and it comes with a few sheets of glass! A bit on the pricey side but includes everything you need to get going.
- Glass Cutting Oil – This is a great product for cutting all types of glass and works with all types of cutting tools.
- Studio Pro Organizer – These work great for holding the stained glass and makes it easy to organize by color so you can see what you have.
- Liquid Zinc Flux for Stained Glass – This is perfect for all types of solder projects and comes with a free brush.
- Glass Grinder – This grinder is really easy to use, especially for beginners and comes with all the necessary parts besides lubricant and coolant.
- Heat Resistant Stained Glass Work Surface – This is great for stained-glass projects. It keeps the surface under it from getting hot while protecting it from damage. You can also you can use pins on it to help hold the glass in place.
- Pistol Grip Oil Feed Glass Cutter – This cuts the glass really nicely but leaks a little oil, but it’s so accurate and does an amazing job.
- Mini Glass Cutting System – Really easy to use and creates less glass wastage. So helpful for cutting perfectly straight lines.
- Table Foiler – So much quicker to foil using this and the foil is completely centered on every piece.
And don’t forget my book ‘Art is my career – How to start an art business’. I use it every day to make sure I am on track with my business and it is perfect for artists who want to start selling their work.
Have a very Merry Christmas! I hope you get everything you want!!
Like this page? Pin it!!